Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Letter to Danny - December 30, 2011

My Darling:

Not all memories are good.

I recall the words, thrown from my mouth like daggers cutting the air...finding their target...the one I loved the most in life.

It matters not at this time if they were said in anger, or hurt or frustration only that they were said.  And now they boomerrang,; coming back to slice across my mind and my heart.

Words.  Is there anything more powerful?  Joined together they create love songs or they create heartache.  Once they find their way onto the air, they cannot be taken back.  Their meaning holds the power to build or destroy. 

If God would grant me one wish my love it would be this, that I might be able to erase all words of untruth and hold steadfastly to those where truth is born and survives...that being that I love you Danny.  I will find comfort in knowing that love stories are comprised of words and in the end, ours was just that.

Far Beyond the 12th of Never

No comments:

Post a Comment