Sunday, March 4, 2012

When You Lose the one You Need

When You Lose the One You Need
2008 Susie Whiting

Verse 1:
When you lose the one you need
Your world stops turning.
Your life just falls apart
The tears start burning.

Happiness is something
You just can’t believe.
All’s so impossible
When you lose the one you need.

Chorus:

 What do I do? remembering you’re gone.
I’m losing it. I’m barely holding on.
Can’t find the strength to face another day
When I realize that you have gone away
Slowly my heart begins to bleed.
What do you do when you lose the one you need?

Instrumental:

Verse 2;
When the reason that you live
is lost in sorrow.
When the dark is just a shelter
From tomorrow

When love becomes a nightmare.
 One that you can’t be freed
That’s what you find
When you lose the one you need.

Bridge:

 Lost in the sea of hopelessness.
Consumed in an ocean full of grief.
What do you do when
You lose the one you need?

Repeat Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment