Monday, April 16, 2012

A Letter to Danny - April 16, 2012

My Darling:

I dreamed of you last night.  In my dream, we were young again and we were fighting.  I don't know what are fight was about but I told you if you wanted out of our marriage just tell me.  I said this, but what I really wanted was for you to take me in your arms and tell me that you loved me.  In my dream, you left the house and I didn't know where you were.  You came home late and just went to bed.  I must have been sleeping too because the next thing I remember you waking and getting out of bed.  I fell back to sleep and awoke when I heard you in the kitchen.  I walked in to talk to you, but then I woke up.  That has been three hours ago that I woke, but the hurt is still in my heart as I type this.  I just wanted to go back to sleep so I could be with you, even if we were not getting along.  I just wanted to be with you.

I decided that perhaps that is why I can't see you or feel your presence.  Perhaps it would just be too painful for me to have you so near, but not to be able to touch you.

I love you Danny.  I miss you so much.  I guess all will be as it is meant to be rather I want it or not.

I'll love you far beyond the 12th of never.

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment